- Range: 3,000 nm (5,556 km) (LRC, 4 passengers, 2 pilots and NBAA IFR reserves with 200 nm alternate airport)
- Mmo (Maximum Operating Mach): Mach 0.83
- High-Speed Cruise: Mach 0.82
- Takeoff Distance: 4,600 ft (1,402 m) (MTOW, Sea Level, ISA)
- Unfactored Landing Distance: 2,400 ft (732 m) (LW with 4 passengers @200 lb (91 kg) each and NBAA IFR reserves, Sea Level, ISA)
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 45,000 ft (13,716 m)
*Standard configuration (weights may vary according to optional equipment installed or interior layouts)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: --
- Maximum Landing Weight: --
- Maximum Zero Fuel Weight: --
- *Maximum Payload: --
- *Payload - Full Fuel: --
- Maximum Usable Fuel: --Adopted fuel density --
Hourly fuel burn (long-range cruise)
Maximum range, 4 passengers and 2 crew @ 200 lb (91 kg) each. LRC speed, ISA en-route, no wind, NBAA IFR Reserves with 200 nm alternate. Takeoff @ Sea Level, ISA.
| 1st hour
|| 296 Gal (1,119 l)
| 2nd hour
|| 208 Gal (786 l)
Mission fuel burn (long-range cruise)
4 pax and 2 crew @200lb (91kg) each. ISA and no wind en-route, NBAA IFR Reserves with 200 nm alternate. Takeoff @ Sea Level, ISA, Optimized TOW. Block fuel includes taxi out, takeoff, climb, cruise, and descent. An optional fuel allowance for approach and landing may be considered (110lb/50kg). The flight time figures consider the time to climb, cruise, and descent. .
| 300 nm/00:46 flight time
|| 1,549 lb (703 kg)
| 600 nm/01:31 flight time
|| 2,473 lb (1,122 kg)
| 1000 nm/02:29 flight time
|| 3,740 lb (1,696 kg)
4 passengers @ 200 lbs. (91 kg.) each, 85% annual airport temperatures, LRC speed, 85% annual winds, ISA en-route and NBAA IFR 200 nm reserves. Great circle distance + 3%
Takeoff @ Sea Level, ISA. LRC speed, ISA en-route, no wind, NBAA IFR Reserves with 200 nm alternate, 2 crew @ 200 lb (91 kg) each.
The Legacy 500 Facts
Embraer Executive Jets just published the facts that make the Legacy 500 the best-in-class midsize jet on the market.
Get the facts.