The Embraer advantage:
Why consider Embraer for your business aircraft needs
- Peace of mind: No.1-ranked customer support team in the world (2016 AIN and Pro Pilot surveys)
- Latest innovations at your fingertips: The only OEM to develop four new clean-sheet design aircraft in just a decade
- Confidence and reliability: Class-leading business jets from a company with deep airliner heritage
Abundance of options with the broadest portfolio
- Embraer Executive Jets is among the world’s leading business
- We offer an award-winning portfolio, the broadest in the market
- Embraer's innovative portfolio ranges from entry-level to ultra-large business aircraft, including the light Phenom 300 - the world’s most-delivered business jet for three consecutive years, and the mid-light Legacy 450 and midsize Legacy 500, the only aircraft in their categories with full fly-by-wire technology.
Since our creation in 2005, Embraer Executive Jets has transformed
business aviation, incorporating large-jet features – range, speed,
technology, comfort and reliability – into smaller aircraft with lower
Reliability from a deep airliner heritage
Established in 1969, Embraer S.A. has become one of the world’s
largest aircraft manufacturers. Today, Embraer offers some of the most
modern and technologically advanced products in business aviation,
commercial aviation and defense and security markets. The tremendous
progress Embraer Executive Jets has made in just over 10 years –
delivering more than 1,000 business jets operating in over 60 countries –
was only possible because of Embraer’s amazing heritage. Our largest business jets, which are based on Embraer’s highly successful regional
airliners, offer class-leading space, premium comfort, high dispatch
reliability and low operating costs.
Latest innovations at your fingertips
Embraer Executive Jets was created to challenge business aviation’s status quo. Our mission is to continually rethink convention and redefine what’s possible, and to create fresh approaches that distinguish our aircraft and delight our customers. In just 10 years, we created entirely new aircraft, certifying four clean-sheet designs – the Phenom 100, Phenom 300, Legacy 450 and Legacy 500. Each of our aircraft reflects our culture of constant improvement and unconventional thinking. You’ll notice it in the details – from compelling design to breakthrough engineering. For us, good is never good enough. We’re devoted to constantly finding ways to make your experience better.
Peace of mind with the No. 1-ranked Customer Support
As our worldwide fleet continues to grow, our unwavering commitment to provide unsurpassed customer support around the world remains our top priority. Our business jets are supported by a No. 1-ranked global Customer Support and Services network of more than 70 owned and authorized service centers, along with a 24/7 Customer Support Contact Center.
This year, for the first time, Embraer earned the No. 1 ranking in both the Aviation International News (AIN) and Pro Pilot Magazine customer support surveys. In addition, we achieved the highest score in the history of Pro Pilot’s survey. These No. 1 rankings are a testament to our steadfast commitment to listen to our customers and make improvements based on their input, so we can continue to provide the best support in the world wherever they fly
Explore Embraer's class-leading business jets