- One of the most flexible cabins in industry. Multiple cabin layouts
- Five large, luxurious cabin zones
- Largest in-flight accessible baggage compartment of any executive jet
- Spacious, fully-equipped wet and dry galleys
- Optional master suite: large bed & walk-in shower
- Lowest cabin altitude in ultra-large segment
- Steep approach capability
What our customers say
"What I like most about the Lineage is, I believe, it’s a good mix of technology and also where it keeps us, the pilots, still in the loop. It has all of the automation and technical systems on board, which makes it a very capable airplane. But it’s a pilot’s airplane, you can still grab the controls and do what we want it to do...the airplane is always there to back us up, and it’s very, very forgiving. "
Bernard Schvartz, pilot
Explore these three innovative, luxurious design concepts that have been developed exclusively for the Lineage 1000E: the Kyoto Airship, Skyacht One and Skyranch One.
1.The Skyacht One is the result of our unique collaboration with Sotto Design Studios to develop a highly customized version of the Lineage 1000E that offers a level of luxury and refinement found only on the most impressive oceangoing yachts.
2. The Kyoto Airship, our latest design concept, offers a revolutionary interior design featuring expansive glass that bathes the cabin in natural light and offers stunning panoramic views from every seating position.
3. . The Skyranch One, the result of our latest collaboration with Sotto Design Studios, features an elegant yet casual interior designed to capture the solitude, privacy and romance of wide open spaces.
At a Glance
|Range - nm||4,600|
|Total Baggage Capacity - cu.ft.||443|
|Take off Field Length - ft||6,076|
|Engine Thrust - lbf||18,500|
|MMO - Mach||0.82|
|Maximum Operation Altitude - ft||41,000|
|Avionics Suite||Honeywell Primus Epic|
Range: M 0.78, 8 Passengers at 200 lb/each, NBAA IFR reserves, 200 nm alternate airport, baseline aircraft.
Take off Field Length: MTOW, ISA, Sea Level
Lineage 1000E Success Stories
Tour this aircraft at the upcoming shows
Apr. 11, 2017 -
Apr. 13, 2017
May. 22, 2017 -
May. 24, 2017
Oct. 10, 2017 -
Oct. 12, 2017
Lineage 1000E Latest News
Apr. 19, 2016
Embraer delivers its 1,000th business jet
Embraer Executive Jets achieved a new milestone today when Cleveland-based Flexjet took delivery of Embraer’s 1,000th business jet. Read More
Nov. 19, 2013
Embraer Executive Jets Announces Purchase Agreement with Arab Wings for Lineage 1000
Embraer Executive Jets announced today, at the 13th edition of the Dubai Airshow, the signature of a purchase agreement for an ultra-large Lineage 1000 to Arab Wings. Read More
Oct. 21, 2013
Embraer Executive Jets Introduces the Lineage 1000E
Embraer Executive Jets announced today, during its press conference at the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition 2013, the introduction of the Lineage 1000E executive jet. Read More